Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best For Baby



Well, that has to be the world's CUTEST BABY right?! I know he is, because he's mine! I'm new to this blogging thing, so as an intro I'll tell you a little about myself and my little family.

My name is Kendra, Im married to a marine and we have a now nine month old precious little monster. We currently live in Okinawa Japan and are enjoying military life on this beautiful island. My goal for this blog is more for me to keep a daily account (time permitting) of life in my crazy house!

I am currently studying to become a Birth Doula, CBC, and Childbirth Educator so all of you natural parenting fans, stay tuned as I will post a lot about those things as well my everyday experiences! I am super excited to get started but little monster just woke up from his nap so motherhood calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment